Running a business can be busy and stressful. The last thing you want to be worrying about is legal compliance and business contracts. But relax, Conway Lane Law is here to help, so that you can focus on what you do best – running your business.
Whether you have a small family business or you’re part of a huge organisation, you will deal with legal contracts and business transactions every day. Conway Lane Law can offer you advice and guidance every step of the way. Here are just some of the ways we help you with your business.
- Setting up a new business, including advising you on the most appropriate type of business entity and structure for what you want to achieve
- Shareholder agreements and constitutions
- Buying or selling an existing business or business assets
- Restructuring and resolving shareholder disputes
- Terms of trade or customer contracts
- Supplier contracts
- Documenting funding for your business (whether capital investment or bank borrowing)
- Company law compliance