At some stage in our lives, all of us will be involved in property transactions. Whether you are buying your first home, building on bare land, selling an investment property, subdividing rural land or renting a building, we can help.
Buying, selling and dealing with land can be daunting without the right advice and guidance. That’s where we come in. Conway Lane Law has a wealth of experience in all property law matters.
- Buying and selling residential housing, including assisting with Kiwisaver and Homestart grants for first home buyers
- Buying and selling commercial property and rural land
- Refinancing, registering and discharging mortgages
- Reverse mortgages
- Occupation Rights Agreements – Retirement Villages
- Construction contracts
- Commercial leasing
- Easements and land covenants